arrow_upward
Best AIO Cooler?
I can fit between a 120-360mm. RGB isn't a priority but is always nice to have. Ideally price is under 150$ but if by overwhelming result overbudget is not the worst

[+] 1 user Likes lairdwell's post
May i ask why are you opting for an AIO cooler? The best air cooler out there NH-D15 is a monster of sorts. 2 fans with 2 heatsink towers. You probably need to check the space in your case but it gives very very good cooling. Ik 2 friends with $1500 setups each and they both use it. I for one unfortunately am broke Sad. Best cooling for buck unless you get an actual proper water cooling loop which is way off your budget. Check it out!

May i ask why are you opting for an AIO cooler? The best air cooler out there NH-D15 is a monster of sorts. 2 fans with 2 heatsink towers. You probably need to check the space in your case but it gives very very good cooling. Ik 2 friends with $1500 setups each and they both use it. I for one unfortunately am broke Sad. Best cooling for buck unless you get an actual proper water cooling loop which is way off your budget. Check it out!

[+] 1 user Likes MoopMuup's post
My case is made for noise reduction and has solid front and top panels. They're removable to expose the fans for more airflow but overall airflow is less than a typical case.

Oh okay cool. Yeah one of the 2 friends has a case for noise reduction as well. Pretty beefy thing ngl and i assume you also have sound foam on the panels and whatnot. His airflow isn’t the greatest too but he still has very adequate cooling. What’s your case model?

I have the Fractal Design Define R6. Yeah it does have some insulating panels by default but gets enough cooling in decent ambient temps. I run a 3700x and it seems most Ryzen gen 3 run pretty hot on idle. It never really spikes too much on load

If i’m not mistaken, i’m pretty sure that’s the same as my friend’s one. With his NH-D15 he gets about 30C on idle and about 45-55 on max load

For me if I spend more than 100 on a cooler, custom loop is why I would buy, I also see aio being waste of money can’t refill and check the reservoir.

NZXT Kraken X72 360mm
Corsair H100i Pro
NZXT Kraken M22

I've had very good experience with corsair water cooling, Corsair H100i Pro was the one I used and it was fantastic, my ambient temps typically hovered around 33 C - 38 C with an overclocked 8700K 5.1ghz all core boost and jumps to around 75-85 on full load. Temp would seem high but I overclocked the crap out of my chip so it was natural.