arrow_upward
Best CPU and GPU combo
So I was thinking of building a new PC.  With the world being turned upside down this past year and supply shortages I kind of got out of the loop as to what to build.  I want to build something that will last me for a few years (3-5 years).  I am not going bare bones nor do I want to completely go up to sky is the limit but I would prefer a stronger GPU than CPU as gaming is my thing.  Any recommendations?   Should I go AMD or nVidia this time around?  Same for CPU, AMD or Intel.

This is where you need to go,

RE: Best CPU and GPU combo.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Best CPU and GPU combo.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

The new intel 12th Gen chipset is an absolute F$%King killer with even the i5 beating the previous 11th gen i9 and comes in at a quarter of the price. So you really need to work out this whole 3-5 year thing you mentioned, you want to be in an upgradeable position, spend your cash wisely by buying parts in the mid-range cost so you can move to next-gen in 1.5 years this way saving 75% on what you would have spent on top of the range, therefore, putting you in the position of being able to upgrade 3 more times in 5 years for the same cost mate...... Ending up with a better machine than a current top of the range in your first upgrade, then second etc... does that make sense? I babble sometimes .
Here are some current comparisons... remember to buy a board that has at least 2 PCI x16 4.0 so you can run two cheaper cards in tandem that match the performance of a top model as well. Best of luck champ. dont buy from AliExpress you will cry later.
[Image: CPUUser-Benchmark.jpg]

[Image: GPUUser-Benchmark.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes PowerBroker's post
Wow, thanks for the amazing reply!!!  You make some solid points.  I have become so used to just having a computer sit around that when its past its normal life span I just start all over with a new build.  I can fully understand what you are getting at about swapping parts out when needed though.  I have been playing around with potential builds as well as looking at other builds using

RE: Best CPU and GPU combo.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Best CPU and GPU combo.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
site.  Glad to see I am not the only one that takes builds seriously.  I will most definitely do more research on what you had mentioned.  Thank you!

[+] 1 user Likes tipper808's post