arrow_upward
Best Chainfood Pizza
I'm a Papa John's man myself, I think their pizza is the most consistently good but I'm interested in other peoples preferences.

Unless its Little Cesar's, I'm not even sure that can be considered edible.

Pizza hut has some good pizza. It also depends on what store you go to but the hut near me is amazing

I've become a fan of Dominoes recently, they've got the most consistent delivery out to me. Otherwise though I've gotta go with Pizza Hut.

[+] 1 user Likes Axxel Lvkas's post
I’m sure this all depends on location but Domino’s is underrated imo, good deals and good pizza

When I feel like hating myself, I'll go directly to pizza hut for a pepperoni lovers pan pizza. I always end up feeling like shit the day after... But during? Heaven

>Unless its Little Cesar's, I'm not even sure that can be considered edible.
Cardboard is totally edible when one is desperate. And I've been desperate many times.

I'm a fan of Pizza Hut's thin crust. Been a favorite of mine since I was a kid.

One that is surprisingly good is Costco's pizza that you get from their food court. Cheapest 18" pizza around, and it's crust is actually good. For being cheap pizza, it sure isn't full of cheap toppings.

I tend to not really go for Chains as usually local town shops are better and not really that much more expensive. If i do go chain its usually Dominos but thats all i have around me really for a chain. I do enjoy Papa Johns when i go visit the rents

The hut, never had dominos not in my area

[+] 2 users Like Waahhh's post
i tried dominos and it wasn't too bad

dominos im liking their new cheese burger pizza