arrow_upward
Best CoD game?
My favourite has always been BO2 - imo has probably the best mix of maps, gunplay, kill streaks, gamemodes, good zombies maps, etc ! Interested to hear other opinions though.

warzone just kills any past cod tbh so much re-playability

It’s still COD4: MW for me. Recently replayed through the remaster and earned the Platinum trophy - one of the most challenging ones I’ve ever earned!

IMO when it came to MP I think that Bo3 was probably that one COD game that you could grind and play non-stop. The movement along with the then-new jetpacking mechanics were smooth and fun. When it came to guns, you could run anything. It even felt satisfying to hit shots and the reactive camos were also pretty sick. Guns like the VMP, Kuda, Locus, Brecci and XMC were very fun to use. Although I wasn't the biggest fan of Supply Drops, it felt nice getting DLC weapons. To me the other games that are on the A tier of COD alongside Bo3 would be Bo2 and Mw2. Bo4 is considered by many to be one of the worst ones made in the series, but I'd say its worth giving it a try.

Black ops 3 for sure. You could grind the game for a long time and it would still be fun. The Locus and Vmp were fun to use, along with a bunch of other guns

Modern warfare 2 for me. So broken but so good

Personally i really like MW2 mostly for the campaign but i enjoyed multi aswell

Black ops 3 MP was incredible and so much fun. Warzone is close.

Modern Warfare (2019) and Warzone have gameplay mechanics that just feel so fluid and fun. It's a shame that Cold War feels like a step down in some regards.

Pure nostalgia BO1, pure features BO3

Modern warfare 2 is unbeatable

I’m not a hard man to please lol I’ve never really been disappointed w/ any cod by my fave no doubt is bo2. Perfect mix of nostalgia and flat out replayability

Agree with BO2. Mw2 is probably where I had most fun though

omg i love bo3 and the locus  find me a nice camping spot and blast a crap lot of zombies

Black ops 2 was the best back in the day

Either MW2 or BO2 for me. That being said I also really enjoyed the new MW as well

[+] 1 user Likes Nick Savirin's post
MW3 or BO2 for sure. The gameplay always felt just right, the campaign was worth caring about, and BO2 had just the right mix of modern and futuristic tech without venturing into the exo suits that future installments have.

Bo2 has to be one of my favorite its what got me into gaming

Mw2. But I prefer cod4 for nostalgic reasons

got really shocked for positive reason when i first played COD4 MW
Best game direction ever