arrow_upward
Best Deal You've Ever Had
What is the best deal you've ever had?

Here's mine.

Bought the PC I am currently using brand new for $140 about 2 1/2 years ago from a guy on Craig List who built computers for people. He built this one for someone and that person didn't pick it up. He was originally asking $180 for it but because I had to drive across town for over 1 hour to pick it up, he gave me a discount.

[+] 1 user Likes madiemad's post
Bought a shitty 5400rpm 1tb drive from Amazon a long time ago and received three 2tb 7200rpm drives instead. I contacted Amazon and they told me to just keep them. It was a pretty good deal even if it's maybe a bit of a special case.

I changed a flight back to the US from Europe and had to pay a $150 change fee. The flight ended up being overbooked and somehow I managed to get a first class seat for the 8 hour trip. Food and wine the whole time, and they also had a personal tablet that swiveled towards you so you could lay down and watch movies. Best trip I've ever had.

Slickdeals. I do not know any other better deals, so recently? I bought 10 boxer briefs for about $1.28 per, it's awesome! And they're Fruit of the Loom brand.

I recently got in a car accident (was rear ended on the highway) and insurance declared my car totaled. But since used car prices are so high right now, the payout I got was actually a couple hundred more than I paid for the car! So essentially I got paid to drive that car for 3 years.

I think this is called fwb

FWB is a deal?

Quote: FWB is a deal?
Considering most women want inordinate amounts of attention to be able to kiss her on the cheek, or a shit ton of expensive dates for her to send you a pic of her in tights, or money to get a blowjob, FWB is actually a really good deal.

mine goes back to 2013 when 1 BTC was like $10 or something.. I bought 2, but unfortunatwly followed by a bad deal that is selling them!

15 dollars for 100 dollar game