arrow_upward
Best Fast Food Chain?
What is everyone’s favorite fast food chain?

I think mine is Chick Fil A at the moment because they keep giving me free stuff on the app.

CFA all the way

imo probably sonic

Chic fil a for sure, their service is matched by no other. Theyre the only place that can keep a long ass line and still make the wait super quick.

In-n-out is s tier

Five guys I'm a burger crushing masheen

ChicFilA wait lines are INSANE.

Oryza slaps if you like stirfry

I'm partial to five guys or KFC honestly, neither one makes me feel like I'm eating "fast food," y'know?

Chic fila kinda lit

Chick-Fil-A for chicken and Shake Shack for burgers. I rarely eat at them though since the lines are insanely long unless you order at odd times.

In-N-Out when I can afford it. Otherwise, BK, because I can actually buy a meal that fills me up for $5 plus tax.

Honestly Chic-Fil-A really wasn't that great considering the hype. Its not awful but I was expecting wayyy better. Anyways I would probably go with subway, one of the only fastfood places that don't make me feel like shit after.

I have always been a fan of Wendys myself, i dont get Fast Food very often but they always seem to deliver when i do want something fast. My friend loves BK but all of their burgers always have a weird aftertaste for me.

In-n-out and KFC

[+] 1 user Likes rukrr's post
For suuuure In-n-out. Also cant go wrong with the colonel.

CFA, but I don't have any here in PA. So, I'd have to say Taco Bell. (Yeah, I know, but I love it LOL)

Wendy's taste pretty good

[+] 2 users Like Waahhh's post
In n out is god tier

FIVE GUYS!!!!

you can put what ever you want on your burger. they are cooked on real grill and they give you so much fries