arrow_upward
Best Free Image Editing Software?
What is your favorite free open-sourced image editing software that can serve as an alternative to Photoshop and Illustrator? No leaks, cracked, pirated versions.

For me it's been gimp 2.0, brand new computer and needed to finish a project it got the job done. I mean feel free to include programs for animations, rendering, and other shit. I'm curious about them as well.

GIMP is very good and has been looking better every release. Usually I just use paint.NET if i need to do some quick and small editing. It also supports community extentions. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for something more beginner friendly.

As much as it pains me to say it, photoshop is still the king

gimp or photoshop

RE: Best Free Image Editing Software?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Best Free Image Editing Software?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
is a nice free online version of Photoshop, looks exactly the same.

there's a browser version of a simple photoshop, i use that back then i don't have photoshop (i still don't have it lol)

RE: Best Free Image Editing Software?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Best Free Image Editing Software?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I am all for team GIMP but just being able to use Photoshop and Lightroom and transitioning back and forth effortlessly keeps Photoshop king.

Thanks
good information

I've been using GIMP 3 years and its fantastic

GIMP can be weird but idk if u dont want to crack photoshop (why?? everyone does it) then ive heard affinity designer is good if not better than ps, but faaaar cheaper