arrow_upward
Best RPGs
What are everyone here's favorite RPGs (Tabletop RPGs count too)? I've played a lot, personally the Elder Scrolls series is my favourite. But, if anyone has any recommendations I'll gladly hear them out!

I've thoroughly enjoyed the OG Fallout series, Divinity 2, Baldur's Gate, Cyberpunk 2077 (I recommend this fully, it's good now after the the patches Big Grin), the Elder Scrolls series off the top of my head. If you like JRPGs too there's Octopath Traveller 1 and 2, Sea of Stars, Chained Echoes were the recent ones I played

I was going to say I’ve only really only played the elder scrolls series, but technically pokemon is also an rpg.

disagree that Pokemon is role playing. Sure you can choose what pokemon you want to rock with but there isn't really much role your playing as your playing a linear a-b story with little regards for choice and consequence.

A good RPG recently is Baulders Gate 3, otherwise any Bethesda Game and arguably Bioware games. Then you got your Dragon Age games, Knights of the Old Republic games, Witcher, Cyberpunk, Fable.