arrow_upward
Best anti-virus software?
Have been using a pirated avast version and wonder if there are better options out there? What do you guys use?

[+] 1 user Likes EphraimWinslow's post
Bit defender has a free version thats great, i would imagine there pay system is even better.

Malwarebytes is still king I'm pretty sure

Why even use an antivirus in 2020? Windows Defender along with a bit of common sense should keep you completely clean almost regardless of what you do. If you must, Malwarebytes is pretty nice. Also don't use AVG, if the installation corrupts it will take your PC hostage lmao

don't use one .. just don't open malicious software !

i’d say norton fam

Malwarebytes for sure

you shouldn't need one, windows defender is good enough if you don't do anything stupid

^ Yeah what the above poster said. Viruses aren't that common anymore. If you're an above-average intelligience user and you aren't doing shady stuff you're prob safe

i use avast the free one

Malware bytes is the best IMO

I used to use BitDefender but now I roll with nothing and everything is working out fine with some safe browsing habits.

kaspersky total security is the best

i just use malwarebytes scans, try to be careful

I have had a lot of people recommend bitdefender + the windows defender. I have also heard not to trust anything free.

i use kasperky and windows defender

I recommend Kaspersky. Only had problems with most of the other antivirus software. Malwarebytes is also good for extra protection.

Karspersky, for sure

ESET is my favourite

ESET NOD is my pc protector from ancient times.. it work great to kill any invader.. lol