arrow_upward
Best call of duty game?
I’ve been playing this series for almost 10 years now and i always wonder what people think is the best call of duty game 

For me it is call of duty modern warfare 2, great maps, great weapons, great perks, very good sniper rifles and most importantly you will have fun playing search and destroy cuz you wont have to camp thanks to the ninja perk

So What is yours best cod game and why?

[+] 2 users Like Borak129's post
For me it’s probably world at ear but thats just because im a pure nostalgia whore tbh

Really loved the first Modern Warfare back in the day.

Yeah World at war definitely got me into the series especially with the "BLACK CATS" Mission but overall MW2 Is the game I remember meeting most of my friends on and still the game I remember the most about today.

this will forever be black ops 2 on gawd

[+] 1 user Likes tonyazamar28's post
For me it has to be Black Ops 1

[+] 1 user Likes sjaak 'Heijer den's post
Gotta be modern warfare, right? Such good game contr.

I just love the simplicity of Black ops 1

[+] 1 user Likes Wrangler's post
100% has to be world at war. I dont think anything else has come close

I have to go with Black Ops 1. It was my first and I have few to no complaints (every game has guns w/ little to no recoil that are going to be popular). Campaign, multiplayer, and zombies were amazing all around. Combat training and wager matches brought their own great, special moments. Now I have the multiplayer menu music stuck in my head.

COD Modern Warfare 2 hands down

Bro Black Ops 2 will forever hold a place in my heart, that game really sparked my love for snipers and first person shooters in general.

Black op 1 will always be my favorite cod of all time

I am largely a zombies fan over MP so that does sway my answer, but I'd still have to saw BO3. just the versatility of the game, and how ahead of it's time some of the mechanics were.

black ops 2 for me!

Storywise probably BO, overall MW series