arrow_upward
Best co-op games?
My buddies and I are looking for some kind of co-op game we can play together, and I'm wondering if there are any options we are unaware of. Ideally something involving some strategy or otherwise working together in some capacity. We considered Payday or something like that.

[+] 1 user Likes treeofwonder's post
Gears of war was always great with a friend!

[+] 1 user Likes Frosty36's post
Gears of war, gta v online

My favorite co-op games have got to be Insurgency Sandstorm(Pretty Tactical) and Left 4 Dead 2(Just Fun)

Try Overcooked, it is pretty fun

The forest is fantastic

The series of trine is pretty, it's an action platform

"For the King" is a great multiplayer, and cheap too! It's kind of like tabletop rpg with customizable difficulty. Not too difficult to pick up but definitely hard to master!

Dying Light is really fun with a friend. Also if you like RPGS Divinity 2 has co op as well though I’ve never tried it

What console do you want to play on? 
Uncharted 3 has a very fun co-op mode, I enjoy it with my brother.

Deep Rock Galactic for mission-based dwarf fun, Dying Light for zombie story campaign fun, Left 4 Dead 2 as an oldie zombie coop game but Back 4 Blood is coming up soon by the makers of L4D2, Trine is great, A Way Out for a relatively short coop puzzler campaign, Portal 2, Sanctum 2 for a tiny bit of strategy with your action, and maybe GTA for some non campaign fun stuff.

[+] 1 user Likes Neoscoper's post
Grounded is kinda cool, my friends love to play the suspense around the gameplay

Old steam games like left4dead is always fun and its free.

If you thought about payday, try checking out borderlands 3. They're kinda similar progression wise.
Among us, but you probably knew that one.

Pummel party is hilarious with 5 or more friends.

[+] 1 user Likes January123's post
Castle Crashers

[+] 1 user Likes qpdudhnd's post
TowerFall is fun but I don't think it has online multiplayer.

I saw a reccommendation for dying light and can confirm its great for co-op. Once you get past the learning curve its pretty fun to develop a playstyle that synergizes with your partner.

Minecraft thats why It is so famous

honestly the portal games are really fun

Well.. generally i play Genshin Impact with my friends, is not a co-op focused game as the others suggested you but it's pretty funny and you can also doing some good stuff in co-op, like killing bosses, farming, stuff like that. If you'd like to play a full-focused co-op game i could suggest you Warframe, i have 700h on it or even something more and it's quite fun. (remember that both of them are free to play so you shouldn't waste any money on them)