arrow_upward
Best crypto
Does anyone have any cool new or old crypto I should invest in. I’ve been working for a while now and have $10,000 I would like to invest. I would also love any tips and tricks you guys have!

[+] 2 users Like Bojustin's post
It depends on your risk level.  Solid projects like Cardano (ADA), Polkadot (DOT) and Chainlink (LINK) should all come close to doubling before bull run ends.  Others can moon then bust but VET and Matic have been good to me.

Take some time to read about what the project does and if it has any viable use case other than hype.  That 1 rule has served me well the last few months.  Good luck!

RVN may be a while before it runs but its super cheap so if you can put a few k in now it could pay off.

I like RVN but it was 0.23 in Feb and has been cellar-dwelling since then.  Seems like a decent project tho

ADA bro look into it

i’m personally fucking with ADA

I'd keep your money and go mine it instead. Crypto is being fought over in the markets, so it's effectively inaccessible for us regular people. Mine it.

Mining sounds interesting.  Which ones do you mine?  I have been experimenting with staking to passively earn more.  There is a lot to look at and it feels like I'm late to everything lol

ADA for sure is the best

Doge go Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Seriously tho, ADA.

BTC will continue to set the trends. Everyone follows it.

BTC all the way.

Try looking out for LINK

Ethereum is a good long term play. I think it will take over Bitcoin as it’s more sustainable. EBSC is a new fairly promising token that I’m interested in for more short term. Should be listed on launch pad in the next couple months, so now would be a good time to get in on it.

I bet ADA will be the best. Also Shiba INU it's ok you can get 200 000 for a 5 bucks

I would just stick with ETH

Illuminati.Obviously no in truth for me it is something that has become known by the net because it is a kind of joke and if everyone is talking about it we have to talk about it Ducoup this is what has created these conspiracy theories some are just for the buzz,

The earth is flat, don't forget that.

i am holding the btc let see