arrow_upward
Best eSport?
What do you guys think all around best esport is out there at the moment. Your dota's, leagues and starcrafts are obviously up there, but arent particularly great unless you know quite a bit about the game. Similarly with overwatch. Screen clutter is seizure inducing haha. CSGO is obviously a big one,  not suuuper difficult to follow but also not easy.

I’ve always found valorant was fun to watch even before playing the game, or overwatch

probably rocket league or something like csgo

League of legends is a great esport

Starcraft is best eSprot

Hmm, i would say apex is quite good, but easy to miss if you don't play the game regularely. It is fun to watch, but badly advertised. However, you can follow streamers you like (they mostly compete for rank1 each season) and watch their streams.

VALORANT for sure at the moment.
FPS be going hard as always.

İ think Valorant better than Cs go

may be league

I still fall back to csgo, can't really get enough of it

overwatch league is really fun to watch!

maybe lol or csgo

CSGO is probably the best combination of hype while also being relatively easy to follow. I'd put Rocket League up there too

CounterStrike for sure.

VALORANT, just fun to watch in general if you understand how to play the game. Commentary isn't always the best but the teams will always put up a show. Overwatch and Fortnite are alright to watch but definitely hard to follow.

DOTA2? prize pool very large, but the community very toxic tho