arrow_upward
Best exercises for better posture
I noticed it myself that I have a bad posture because I sit a lot at my desk.

So do you guys now any good exercises for a better posture?

I like to do something called 'wall crawls' for upper back. Also lower back posture is quite important too so I stretch out the hip flexors with butterfly stretch and hamstrings with touching my toes

get good chair, laying on the ground let your spine flatten back and holding on a bar

I read that planks are great for your back

wall crawls for me

i typically do hip flexors and lay on the floor. idk about planks being good for your back, but i've heard they're just good in general

I have lousy posture, so bad that it causes the back of my neck to tense up, giving me back headaches. I went to physical therapy for it and they gave me a bunch of exercises to help. Most involve flexing my shoulder blades toward each other, or pushing my shoulders downward. One has me bracing my hands on either side of a doorframe and pushing my body inward (almost through the doorway). They do help alleviate the headaches, when I actually keep up with the exercises.

do weights strengthening your back will help you with posture, as well as other aspects of your physicality. Check out StrongLifts 5x5

Plenty of good programs with a quick google search

Back excersizes mainly