arrow_upward
Best gacha game?
Been playing quite a lot of these and out of curiosity what is your favourite?

Lots of people love BO2 Gundam game for

surely it has to be genshin impact at this point. very fun to play even without spending much money

If you're into this type of thing, Yu Gi Oh Duel Links is actually pretty solid. The gameplay is great (Unless the meta at the time sucks lol), and the gacha element isn't bad. Basically, each box has 200/100 packs, and you spend gems on those. The order in which you get the cards is random, but you ARE guaranteed to eventually get everything. It's nice to have a small mercy like that lol.

Genshin Impact was the only one I've tried recently, but it is so much fun even without spending any money at all. Great botw vibes and nice graphics

Anything that isn't P2W

If you like a bit of strategy try Arknight

played arknights recently, it's pretty good honestly. but i'm not interested in the story so i just skipped all of them, including the event ones :p

Genshin impact for sure

One piece treasure cruise gives you a lot of free pulls

I'd suggest you Genshin Impact (Play it on consoles or PC for a better gameplay) and Hero Cantare with WEBTOON (on cellphones). If you'd like to have some infos on Genshin (because it could be a bit confusing at the start) text me in any moment