arrow_upward
Best game of all time?
What do you guys think is the best game of all time. For me it’s Minecraft, it’s such a simple idea but so addicting and really scratches that itch to be creative, it’s also a game that is enjoyed by everyone of all ages

Has to be Dark Souls for me!! Love that game.

For me its World of Warcraft, Only if i can go back in time and play it like it was new.
New WoW doesn't have the same feelings for me no more with all microtransactions and bots in the game has killed it for me.

Skyrim is one of the best game of all time

Minecraft basically its almost unlimited

Wow with the next xpac is pretty good

Borderlands 2 always and ever my best experience in a video games the second game would certainly be minecraft

Probably Pokemon Red/Blue/Gold. I will never get tired of those

Big question, it depends a lot of your taste in videogames. In my opinion the best game I've ever played is Suikoden II for PS 1, both storyline and character development were incredible, the gameplay is engaging and fun and the soundtrack is amazing.

For me, the best game is either Persona 4 or 5. You'll have to be into that type of game to really enjoy it, but they're 10/10 RPGs. Not counting those, Trails of Cold Steel 3 was amazing too, but again, you have to like RPGs.

For me it's probably either LoZ : The Wind Waker or Pokemon Emerald. I've played those multiple times and never get bored of them

For me it has to be MGS3. I have played it maybe 20 times lol

for now everything is just meh but probably the original Black Ops Campaign. shit blew my mind back in high school and I couldn't stop talking about it

maybe final fantasy 7

NieR Automata
The story is some of the most Engaging and gripping story i've ever witnessed, only rivaled by Literature and Film. The amount of times i cried bc of this game is countless and the story really stuck to my head for weeks.
And even with a story like that the developers didn't skimp on Gameplay or Graphics, as the game looks and sounds beautiful and the Gameplay is so smooth and well made.
It's an all around perfect package.

World of Warcraft- So many great times with friends. Can't be understated.

World of warcraft had so many good raids