arrow_upward
Best gaming generation?
As the title implies, what was your favorite generation for gaming?

For me, it's probably a toss up between the Gamecube-PS2-Xbox gen, or SNES-Genesis generation. 

Even if the GameCube isn't considered Nintendo's biggest success, there were just so many good games to come out on it. PS2 had an insane run of FPS games as well as fighting games as well.

[+] 1 user Likes Danielsantoku's post
Not sure best generation, but def when i remember having the most fun was between N64/GameCube/Xbox for things like MarioCart64, Smash, Fantasy Star Online, and original Halo.

I have always been a PC player though so always spent more time on computers.

PS2/X-box gen was best, then agian there are lot of underrated gems from the ps3 era.

For me its the nintendo DS. I loved the pokemon games on it.

[+] 1 user Likes Buver69's post
Fifth gen was the best I think, a lot of the classics which heavily influenced later games and spawned entire series of games were created then
But I grew up with sixth gen so I gotta answer with that. Loved my ps2

C'mon... I had Telstar PONG, Combat and then Atari 2600!! Young whippersnappers, LOL

i don't know the generation, but i love game called harvest moon when I was a kid and now I play stardew valley and animal crossing like crazy. i love this type of game

When the xbox 360 came out and you could play with all your friends. those were the good times

they are all good in there own right

[+] 1 user Likes rburns1's post
xbox 360. hands down. after that i feel like a lot of people made the switch to ps5 since the xbox one was poorly designed.

I agree to the ps2 and xbox but I like 360 better than original, but love ps2 over ps3. The games were still fun, the exclusives were few, and nothing was as expensive and nostalgia wasn't preyed upon. It's too bad everything is too expensive to enjoy anymore

gamecube Is The Best generation! I love and miss play Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door and Sonic Riders

For me the best time and well may be more personal than anything, the first generation of Xbox, it is perfect, Ninja Gaiden, Halo CE, and other games, it was just perfect?

Greetings Friend!

For sure the Xbox 360 era, which would be from 2004 to 2013. Remember all the COD's, GTA's and Sports Games that were out that time?

GameBoy Pokemon Generation

Current, as you have access to all the old ones