arrow_upward
Best pizza chain
I recently discovered papa john's, their 6 cheese blend is little salty but better than most, what do you think is the best pizza franchise

I like Little Caesars, cheap.

Honestly I would say the best is mellow mushroom

Fuck pizza chains. Local ftw

Quote: I like Little Caesars, cheap.

Costco has really good pizza, which is surprising. Try it. It's like $3 more than Little Caesar's and tastes way better and is an 18" pizza too.

And Pizza Hut's thin crust dough is amazing.

Quote:Costco has really good pizza, which is surprising. Try it. It's like $3 more than Little Caesar's and tastes way better and is an 18" pizza too.

And Pizza Hut's thin crust dough is amazing.

Costco beats a lot hands down, I was thinking of very mainstream I guess, but yes Costco >>>>> other chains.

Quote: Costco beats a lot hands down, I was thinking of very mainstream I guess, but yes Costco >>>>> other chains.
Indeed they do. The main reason why I get them instead of LIttle Caesar's is because I can get two or three meals out of one box, whereas LIttle Caesar's is one meal and that's it. More bang for your buck.

Dominos crust is the best and you can get major deals when using the app

some local pizza stores are sometimes tasting better than the chains

Quote: some local pizza stores are sometimes tasting better than the chains
I agree. Local stuff is generally better than big box pizza chains because they actually like what they're doing, and not just focused on money.

Dominos or papa johns

I am also going with Little Caesars, $6 for a pizza that you can’t be disappointed in because it’s a naturally underwhelming pizza. That just makes it all the better lol.

Locals are 10x better than pizza chains

I really appreciate Domino’s

Costco or local pizza