arrow_upward
Best sportsman of the century ?
Who do you think is the best sportsman (all sports included) of the first 20 years of the century ?

For me I think the beast of this beginning of century is Cristiano Ronaldo. Almost 20 years at the top...

[+] 3 users Like Lazer's post
michael jordan

Jordan in this century ?

Even if he's boring to watch, I think Floyd Mayweather Jr. is up there. Had an amazing run against legit opposition.

Federer. Without doubt. Just look at his last game at the AO, for 38 it was an incredible comeback...

[+] 1 user Likes Trisc0's post
messiiiiii

Cristiano Ronaldo, the beast

Tom Brady GOAT

I would go for Tom Brady.

marlowe8 Wrote:Even if he's boring to watch, I think Floyd Mayweather Jr. is up there. Had an amazing run against legit opposition.

I know so many people that hate to watch him because he just "runs away until they're tired" instead of going in with his fists the whole time, but it's a damn good strategy. Boring to watch because everyone just wants to see people get punched, but as loud-mouthed as he is he still backs it up in the sport.

[+] 2 users Like johndoe2's post
Floyd was great but he doesn't have a fan base so he will be forgotten over time. Messi a god level and will be talked about forever up there with pele

Lazer Wrote:Who do you think is the best sportsman (all sports included) of the first 20 years of the century ?

For me I think the beast of this beginning of century is Cristiano Ronaldo. Almost 20 years at the top...
Thinks it gotta be Messi or Lebron

it has to be ronaldo everyone and there mom knows who he is

From some sports I watch Messi, Ronaldo, Lebron, Jon Jones, Federer are all good contenders

Kobe Bryant (RIP). He won many championships, has cemented himself as one of the best in history, is a public figure that many look up to. Even after his retirement he made headlines, winning an Oscar! Very sad that he passed away so quickly. May he and his daughter Gianna rest in piece.

[+] 1 user Likes Hexium's post
Tom Brady, one of the all time greats.

Trisc0 Wrote:Federer. Without doubt. Just look at his last game at the AO, for 38 it was an incredible comeback...

would like to agree as a Fed fan, but this one is very debateable

Justin Otherface, best professional sportsman in all of sportsball!

Probably messi or ronaldo

[+] 1 user Likes xamowa6042's post
Roger Federer

[+] 1 user Likes jjohn2245's post