arrow_upward
Best way to make sure MEGA links don't get taken down?
so i've been having some trouble with links being taken down fairly quickly after I put them up.

Does anyone have any tips, tricks, etc. to help ensure that the MEGA are not easily found and struck down?

Thanks!

Unfortunately no.

The simple fact is that mega links are highly volatile and get removed VERY quickly. A few members choose to Only share in the Onyx lounge where the links stay alive for months vs days, (or same case even just hours), but obviously that's a rare use case.

Simple things you can do is, make your own mega links, only share them here, and that's about it.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
thanks for the reply! I really appreciate it

How do snitches even get the links? I made some posts, 'unlocked' then was given a message about being a low contributor and needing to buy credits.
It's Saturday night, I want to see one whore ffs...

Anyway, the answer to your question OP, is to use a multiupload service. There's several. I'd say, post half of them and keep the other half in reserve should the whore or some white knight faggot report them. Also this board is low traffic enough that the mods should be able to correlate who the fuckers doing the reporting are.

[+] 1 user Likes Upeople's post
Mirror mirror mirror, or use a better website...

What's a better alternative? MEGA has been used for a long time in other communities as well even with the changes in their TOS.

RE: Best way to make sure MEGA links don't get taken down?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Best way to make sure MEGA links don't get taken down?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Best way to make sure MEGA links don't get taken down?.

Registered Members Only

I'd say put a password on an archive within the mega link, use pw like "leakedbb" and post the password along with your links, so people here can access the downloaded archive's contents.
Because I've seen multiple link aggregators / collectors, who just take the links from this board and compile them into huge lists with many rows of: <mega link> - <name>
But they never put any passwords into those lists. So password protecting content could be a way to keep stuff alive longer.

Now this has some limitations, of course - people won't be able to see the actual content until after they've downloaded it.

I guess using passwords and keys but generally they get taken down quickly anyway

How long does it last with a password?