arrow_upward
Best way to survive an zombie apocalypse?
You have 3 hours to prepare. What’s the first thing’s you do?

hide behind tree

Hiding somewhere far away from everyone

Water (fill bathtubs and sinks and start there), weapons, gas, food

Find a shelter, weapons, water and food

I probably would secure a big ass vehicle and loads of gas to be able to stay mobile. Like a semi with a zombie-plow in the front and a F-250 loaded up

take as much perishable food and medical supplies as possible. take some weapons and go somewhere with little population

Get BoB and put into car, along with guns and ammo, radio, etc. Go to the grocery store and get all the food I need. Go get gas and extra gas. Go to the mountains and turn animals into food so I don't have to use the perishable food I just bought.

I'd post some BS on the internet calling for protests defending zombie's lives, so many stupid people gather at a place, the zombies get distracted with them and so I run away to another place to buy more time to get even more prepared

[+] 1 user Likes red171463's post
Own the Costco, lock it down, I WIN.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
Get to an Island. If zombies can swim or operate a bort youre screwed. If not you can live off of fishing and scaveging othrr islands

stay inside
stock up on canned goods and water

i think 'fear the walking dead' talked about this

esepecially early in the infection, you get raided by tons of others with boats

Quote:stay inside
stock up on canned goods and water

Costco sounds so much better now.

Lock myself inside a supermarket

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

>Costco sounds so much better now.
The only place worth raiding before you go to your bug out location.

knowing that other survivors are a larger threat than zombies, i'd reinforce my home.

Gas and water are going to be the first resources that are sparse. Electricity and water infrastructure will probably be downed within the first week, so a generator and lots of gas will be key. Then, some weapons to deal with human enemies like guns. Then probably a few baseball bats to deal with any zombies in case the car breaks down/runs out of gas.

Food, Gas, Water that can last for months or if possible at least a year, weapons: bladed and blunt weapons for dealing with the zombies if they act on hearing a sound then guns and ammo if they act based on smell and sight, vehicle: diesel pick-up would be good, as for shelter finding a secluded house that can easily be guarded preferably near a big river or lake