arrow_upward
Biggest fear
I always wonder what are people biggest fear, if its something that doesnt exist, losing someone or being hurt in some way

My biggest fear is losing my parents, and the reason why it is my biggest one, is because i know that thats gonna happen someday, and thats very sad.

If u could say what your biggest fear is, what would you say?

[+] 1 user Likes Daveu_'s post
Biggest fear is a very complicated topic. I'd say one of them I've been thinking about recently is what if we are just farm animals.

You know how we farm cattle. What if supppsed god's feed on experience and we are a giant farm where they just send to gain some.

any really painful slow death seem pretty terrifying

Suffocating is dreadful.

Torture at a black site by a vengeful government.

My worst fear is falling

My worst fear are bees. I know they're usually good but anytime I hear them buzzing around my I freeze up.

my biggest fear is losing my girlfriend, or get isolated from girls.

I want to have a conversation with girls as many as possible. lot of interactions with girls will bring me to... you know that I mean.

Worst fear is being neglected. I feel like nothing really hurts more than being ignored or feeling unwanted by everyone around you

I absolutely hate the thought of drowning. Especially in a really deep body of water.

Feel yourself losing energy, cramping up, slowly sinking down and inhaling water down to your lungs, then sinking to the bottom, never to be seen again. Terrifying.

Should be death
I can't communicate with someone I love
It is very painful for me