arrow_upward
Blender?
I’ve been thinking about taking up blender as a hobby. Are there any blender users here and if so how hard is it to pick it up?

it is very easy to use, but it has a lot of features and it can seem complicated. you should start with some youtube tutorials like the donut series

I mean its free. You vam get easy into it. I even had a class where you used blender to make a short video for a project. I had so many details that my pc rendered literally nonstop for about a week. And the vid wasnt even that long. So make sure your pc has the muscles for it if you wanna go hard

As rednefed said, it can look hard because of the interface no doubt on that, but you'll easily pick it up by looking at the docs or some tutorials on youtube.
I highly recommend starting from the docs (you don't need to learn everything immediately, just try to familiarize with the program) and when you'll move to the tutorials you'll recognize stuff and understand more.

I used to use blender but I switched to cinema4d blender is good but the user experience is bad I find blenders is the only one that works different from other software shortcut etc.. even if there is some improvement so more or less hard to understand after it is free so good not to spend money unnecessarily

Definitely follow multiple tutorial series especially if you've never done 3D. I recommend blenderguru as will pretty much everyone else.