arrow_upward
Bodyweight Workouts?
I know you stated bodyweight, but if you are willing to spend a few dollars a kettle bell is a really versatile tool with lots of variations to keep you interested.

Try insanity or Insanity Max 30. Try torrenting it, it's good bodyweights workouts and HIIT workouts with a trainer on screen

Arnold Schwarneggger posted his home workout on reddit

Thanks that helps a lot

As for equipment, a pull up bar is all you need. Your work outs can consist of pull ups, push ups, and body squats.

Been using my 30lb dumbells and treadmill. Alternating between cardio and strength days - the real concern is how to not overeat when you're stuck next to your kitchen all day.

Yes Tabata workouts are so good i highly recommend

Regular push-up and monitoring your diet will work out. Remember what even at home all the times, you need to try to maintain a regular life style as much as possible, otherwise weight gain will be inevitable.

Myprotein is having a 45% off sale right now for memorial day in the US if you're looking for protein for bulking up

I got super fit before using INSANITY. but now i have youtube, its really the future. 
yoga with adrienne is also a winner.

Can't muster enough energy to do this but it's great that some people are capable of motivating themselves to workout in this situation.

There is an app on playstore 21days challenge

With quarantine going on I invested into a door pull up bar at home. Super useful and a strong exercise to boot.

HIIT Training and youtube workouts are an amazing way to stay motivated during covid!