arrow_upward
Borderlands 3
Anyone here play B3 at all? Just curious how everyone else is feeling about it. Initial reactions or responses to all of the updated content and tweaks they’ve been making. As a long time Borderlands fan, this game has left me feeling very torn throughout the entire rollout and all of the updates and patches.

I just bought it on sale but still didn't play it Sad feeling so bad about it, but just don't have enough time

used to play it but got bored

I bought it on sale too and I played it for a week and then i just stopped

BL3 is fun, but it doesn't have the same level of character development as BL2 did. the sliding and mantling mechanics are a lovely QoL improvement though

Played a shit ton when it first came out and my enthusiasm kinda dropped off when it came to farming the right weapons with the right prefixes.

I got the pre-sequel and B2 recently. Enjoying it so far, not sure whether to get B3 or not.

It's single player, so I would wait a few more months until it's on sale. EpicGames often cheaper.

Gun handling and quality of life improvements in BL3 are great, makes it hard for me to go back to BL2 or Pre-Sequel games. Whether or not you like story is up to each person, but I enjoyed BL3 just as much as the others.

I mean if you really like looter shooters then I'd say go for it but I tend to get bored with it