arrow_upward
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Alright, I know I'm real late to the party on this title, but I was a big fan of BL1 and BL2 but never got around to TPS. Figured I should finish it before I started on BL3 (also bought me time until it came over to Steam).

Anyone have any tips on builds or guns to go after? I'm using Athena right now and I'm building up the Xiphos skill tree currently. Level 20, Just returned to Helios and freed some scientists. Also no spoilers please! Despite being years late I've done a decent job of not learning about the story. Also wondering about what level you end up after the first playthrough to get a sense of how much main game there is left.

I am a huge borderlands fan but out of the series TPS was the one I disliked all the other ones I have enjoyed. For builds I recommend Nisha max out fan the hammer tree (middle) and the riflewoman (right). If you have the dlcs I would also reccomend Jack and max out the tree for the greater good( again middle) and free enterprise (again right) the clones are kinda op.  But I do reccomend completing the pre segual and tales from the borderlands because both stories are cannon and have story context.

Any thoughts on the BL2 DLC they dropped before BL3 came out? I've heard it advances the story but I'm kinda annoyed it's no longer free. Any thoughts on if that's worth it?

The dlc they dropped was kind of short, but it definitely is an integral part of the story. If it's on sale I would get it

I've sunk about 400 hours + into Borderlands 1, 2, presequel and 3. As for a build guide Nisha is the most OP character hands down admiral bahroo has a nice build guide with her:

RE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
but essentially her ability is an aimbot. But I have to it is very very fun to play. One of the abilities in her skill tree clones a pistol if she's using one and with the aforementioned build she has massively increased fire rate and some of the best damage output of any character. I've also heard that handsome jack, the doppleganger is very fun to play as. Just a spoiler overall Borderlands the pre sequel is nowhere near as good as borderlands 2 or 1, but I think it does look pretty good at times, I think it just felt a lot more empty than the other games. The borderlands 2 dlc that you mentioned is I guess okay, but I don't think fight for sanctuary is that great or even necessary. The problem is it features characters in it that I really don't care about such as Vaughn from Borderlands the telltale series and the enemies feel like a huge grind, especially because at that point you're getting close to OP 8 and as you know slag is a necessity which is kind of annoying, especially with how tough the enemies are in the dlc. I'll also say the dlc is in no way a necessity for Borderlands 3, if you really wanted you could watch a playthrough of it, it's more a side story than anything else. Also, the final raid boss in the dlc is really really annoying