arrow_upward
Boring soccer playstyles
Which teams do you find to have really boring playstyles? After watching this weekend's matches in the EPL, it dawned on me just how boring certain teams can be. I honestly don't know how Tottenham fans can watch their team play, even when they're winning. On the other hand, watching a team like Liverpool is exciting. What do you think? Favourites, non-favourites?

As a fan of the beautiful game, I have to say that Tottenham's playstyle is one of the most boring and uninspiring in the Premier League. While Liverpool, Manchester City, and other top teams play with an attacking mindset and a desire to entertain the fans, Tottenham seems content to sit back and defend.

Their tactics are defensive and negative, and their midfield lacks creativity and dynamism. They often play with a lone striker, relying on him to score a goal out of nowhere. While this may work occasionally, it is not a sustainable strategy for long-term success.

Furthermore, Tottenham's style of play doesn't seem to suit the players they have. They have some of the best attacking talents in the league, such as Harry Kane and Son Heung-min, yet they don't seem to be able to unlock their full potential. This is a shame, as these players could be lighting up the league with their skills and creativity.

In my opinion, Tottenham needs to change its playstyle if it wants to compete with the top teams. They need to play with more attacking intent, take risks, and score more goals. This would not only be more entertaining for the fans, but it would also give the team a better chance of winning games.

Overall, Tottenham's playstyle is boring, negative, and uninspiring. As a fan of the game, I hope they can change their approach and start playing the kind of football that fans want to see.

pl has many teams without any creativity. Tottenham makes me boring asf