arrow_upward
Boxing or MMA?
I am a huge fan of both boxing and MMA however i find that i am always more excited for a boxing event than i am for anythig the ufc puts on. I dont know if its because big boxing events only take place a few times a year and there is a ufc event pretty much every month, or if its because the boxing is genuinely more exciting.

Boxing or MMA? which is the most exciting event for you?

Boxing bores me, I love MMA however.

MMA just cuz there's usually more going on. It's more lively than some boxing matches. And, they get kicks (assuming you're just reffering to boxing and not kick boxing)

Mma seems better tbh

MMA for me, but don't really like one of the two to be honest haha

I like both, but there's a much higher chance of an exciting fight with MMA, than there is with boxing. Boxing really is hit or miss.

MMA is ever changing whereas boxing is just the same fighters over the course of 10 years

Boxing for me. MMA doesn't do it for me

[+] 1 user Likes Adrian Healy's post
Im watching every Sunday morning UFC relive on DAZN. Mostly very nice Fights

I started boxing well before the MMA craze.
I find MMA fans way more obnoxious than boxing ones, so I stick to the boxing community haha

MMA right now. Ill always have a love for boxing but MMA has been killing it the last couple years.

boxing for me

Boxing for me

MMA just because of how anything can happen

Mma for me, i just love that the fights have to be on guard for anything!

Both but if i had to choose MMA

I choose boxing over MMA, i like it most but kickboxing is ok tho

Boxing and MMA or two different categories of their own, I love them both, but I would say MMA is far better since it uses all the others weapons boxing doesn’t show

MMA has a more real side to it

[+] 1 user Likes dibas62432's post