arrow_upward
Broken Link System
Alright, so I've already ran into like 3 or so threads with broken links. Everytime I purchase those links with credits, I lose my credits and my contributor level goes down. What I'm suggesting is you implement a system where somebody can report a link broken, and they will get their credits refunded and the thread marked as dead link if it is really dead. If people become aware of this, the first person to buy the link after it is dead is able to report it dead, get refunded, and stop others from wasting credits. I'm not sure if a system like this exists already, but I couldn't find one.

Literally right after sending this i noticed the report button. I still don't know if it refunds your credits and contrib level tho. Any clarification would be appreciated

Also, you can probably have a bot ran to only check for dead links if the user reports using the keywords dead link, or broken link or such. I feel like this process can be automated, but I'm not 100% certain

Yes we are working on a refunds system, that will do something similar to what you are proposing.

The human problem we need to solve is users paying for a leak, then claiming it is broken and then asking for a refund.

Along with the credit system, this is being looked at. No eta atm unfortunately
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Quote:

Alright, great to hear. Thank you

Agree, would love to see this fixed!

Good to know thanks so much