arrow_upward
Broken Threads List [SuperThread/List]
I would like to start a thread where people post broken links that haven't been moved to the broken links section yet
There's been a few relatively new threads that I've spent credits on that I've reported but I understand it's a big burden on the mods to verify each and every report

So I was thinking that everyone post here threads that they've seen have broken links and people check here before using their credits to unlock threads. I've noticed that only 1 of the recent threads that have broken likes have a comment mentioning that the link is down and I appreciate that person since commenting in threads lowers contributor level and that person has done us a service

The problem is people do not use the forum functions as intended and part of reworking the FAQ is adding in more information for users.

The Rate Leak Button is for users who have NOT accessed the leak yet and also for users to know before clicking the link. This does NOT let moderators know that the Leak does not work anymore. 

[Image: 82GNmUk.png]

The Report button lets mods know that a leak is no longer working and thus that will be removed in due time. Partially this takes a little while due to backlog for the Repost bot. Most times the bot will run as soon as the Leak is moved and it's just waiting in the queue for it to be reposted and moved. 

I have marked your leak working, just to highlight how things work
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
I just found a broken link and reported it. If it gets reuploaded I will not have access to it or get my contributor points back?
The button "Rate Leak" like on the screenshot is not there. It just says Like, Reply, Quote, Report.

The rate button is on the thread list. Before you enter a thread there will a up and down arrow next to the name towards the left