arrow_upward
Brooklyn Nets Overrated?
[Image: Screenshot-2021-01-04-at-11-42-57.png]
The Brooklyn Nets have become one of the teams picked by many to be a finals contender next season, but I’d honestly be shocked with them passing the second round. It’s kind of a silly assumption to think Nash is going to make them play 7SOL offence. They literally talked about how the coaching is going be to be more fluid, aka rely on the game knowledge of Kyrie and KD/use their abilities as iso players. The Nets will be good but they have some vulnerabilities. It's definitely possible for them to be a disappointment. Just as much as their own vulnerabilities, I think the improving Eastern Conference could be a factor in the Nets being a disappointment. There are quite a few teams out East who have quietly built rosters that are sturdy, deep and have underrated talent at the top.

[+] 1 user Likes shiego100's post
I say its still early in the season to say they are. KD and Kyrie haven't played for a year. But I agree that they wont win the Championship this year with the East being strong.

Those shots KD and Kyrie missed were needed

The team is just more than kd and Kyrie, they're making buzz in the East

Maybe, but on paper they look really good just gotta wait and see how they play together. They might be an offensive juggernaut but defensively they could be horrible.

I think they’re a FORCE when it comes to offense. Defense and ball sharing is going to be the factor. If one of the three (Kyrie imo) must take the playmaker rule instead of scoring. But they have potential

Who knows with Kyrie and Harden? Both are primadonnas and both need the ball in hand to operate.

Can either compromise or sacridmfice for wins?

I think it's too much ego here.