arrow_upward
Buying Cryptocurrency
Recently I've been thinking in investing some money in Cryptocurrency. Is it worth it to buy some Cryptocurrency or am I probably just going to lose money? And if it's worth it to buy some, which Cryptocurrency should I invest in and what's a safe way to buy Cryptocurrency without getting scammed?

You should be careful

With proper risk management it’s possible, or so I’m told.

Helps for the dark web

Why dont u just use a broker to buy crypto?
I never buy crypto but i do take bitcoin as payment for my work, and let me tell you something its really hard to cash out "real" bitcoin
So i advise to use broker like etoro or something
But i think now is apretty dangerous time to buy crypto, because alot of crypto price is really high because of the pandemy so its better to buy when its over

Only invest as much as you're willing to lose

If you're looking for investment advice, I imagine this probably isn't the best place to get ideas on how to do so effectively lol

It is pretty volatile , just put in what you are willing to lose

Cryptos are volatile and many of them turn out to be scams. Still, some of them provide real value. If you have money that you’re fine with losing (ideally you don’t want this, but my point in saying it is that you should only invest what you’d be fine losing), I’d suggest doing some research into the top projects in the space. FWIW, I hold Chainlink.