arrow_upward
COVID-19
What do you guys think about the latest outbreak and how long do you think the pandemic will last. Currently it's affecting many people in S.E.A. and alot of people has died (mainly from China).

I think we will be fine

Only really young and old people are at risk

I hope they find a cure :O

Still unsure but hope they find a cure soon

according data from china goverments decreased percentage for this virus, so i think it will done in early

Think it is too much talked about topic I think it is not that worse.

A co-worker has been away for a few weeks, so I asked why. She had taken a trip to China, but not near Wuhan. She did the home quarantine deal and never got sick.

Not really sure but the media and news sure know how to use it to play the market

idk but news channels are making profit

I think that the media is not making it seem as bad as it really is, stay safe

I really can't tell if the media are overstating or understating the risk. Usually it's obvious but not this time.

hard to tell if we know the real impact

Cool cool cool

Honestly I think it's just being blown out of proportion by the media and people panicking on social media. Then again, it's still pretty soon and I could be totally wrong.

Really sucks how people in our country aren't really too worried. I think they're taking the "...virus can't thrive in humid conditions" too seriously. For reals, barely a lot of people are wearing masks and it's scary.

it's blown out of proportion- yes it's more contagious than previous coronaviri but MERS/SAR were generally more scary

Honestly don't think its that bad. Only people already at risk of dying from the regular flu seem to be dying. If your not old or super young, have a immune disorder your going to be fine.

Old people are at risk more ,

[+] 1 user Likes redflagdleal's post
I think we'll all suffer from the economic consequences the virus is causing