arrow_upward
COVID Era and People's Demeanor
Do you think people are more or less nice currently? I always enjoyed Christmas because everyone is stressed out and concerned with their own issues which detract from behaving negatively towards others, to be sure stressful periods do bring the worst out of people but plenty of people will also be there to balance that sentiment out. Over the past year, and also depending on your locality, there may have been periods of both calm and chaos and definitely much more prolonged than a regular holiday season, but overall do you feel that currently people are generally friendlier or more hostile?

covid is a psyop designed to break our will and spirit to a point where any little ray of sunshine (government handouts->UBI->pods->bug food) will pacify us.

I'd say more nice cause we're all in the same boat

[+] 1 user Likes BillLont's post
Everyone is a dick. Dont forget that.

I think it's a mixed bag... I have relatives that work in retail pharmacy and there are mixed stories of people being really nasty or really kind. People will do anything to get a hold of the vaccine - such as lying about their health to meet the requirements of the CDC phases. You've waited this long to get the vaccine, I'm sure you can wait longer to get it. Let the elderly who are having trouble registering for these online appointments get it and those who actually have these health conditions first. You can wait another month for the phases to open up.

[+] 1 user Likes notindigokaws's post
i think people with good home lives have become nicer, but people with bad home lives have become worse. seen it myself in others, done my best to try and stay the same person no better no worse lol. just depends on what you got stuck with for a year i guess

[+] 1 user Likes gonkdroid1's post