which one is the best. CR7 or Messi?

Both are great , I prefer CR7 over messi because he is beast in PES 2020

Ronaldo just edges it for me, but it's close

Messi. Can do everything

Theyre both good but i prefer messi. it comes down to the style of play

Both are out-of-this-world good. Messi ever so slightly per personal preference

both are great. Tie for me

Gotta go with CR7 in this debate

Definitely Messi. Have huge respect for CR7 as he had to grind really hard to get where he is now but Messi was born with a Godlike talent. He is undoubtedly the Greatest to have ever played for me.

Messi unique ball control

messi influences the game in a deeper way. he's not just a great goalscorer/dribbler, but a great playmaker/passer - maybe the best, even when Xavi/Iniesta were around. almost all of the team's attacking play goes through him. and in his (rare) bad games, he's still a positive contributor on the pitch.

ronaldo is a great goalscorer but needs a solid team as a base to play off. for me, he's more of an add-on rather than an integral part of the team. take a 10 man team, add ronaldo, and bam, 1-2 more goals per game. i do feel like his floor is lower than messi, though. sometimes he has games where he's one of the worst players on the pitch (2016 CL Final?).

so, messi!

No doubt they're both insane players, but my jaw has been dropped more times from Messi than from CR7 so my vote goes to Messi.

CR7 and Messi are another level but Messi just is different

As a Barca fan I am definitely biased but I believe Messi is the greatest ever. He scores just as much as Ronaldo does, I say even more when it comes to goals per game for career, but he is also one of the best playmakers ever. If you want to go and say Ronaldo is the greatest goal scorer ever go ahead, I may not agree but I can see the argument. Messi has the goals and the playmaking so he can pretty much double the affect he has on the game unlike Ronaldo. For me its Messi.

Messi is better than Ronaldo but it is a close one.

Ronaldo proved his greatness in 3 leagues. Including the best league , EPL. 
Messi did everything in Spain.

Really cool, great.

Messi.More Full

Messi GOAT,