arrow_upward
Call of Duty Mobile
Anyone play this game? Haven’t downloaded because it’s so demanding. Any thoughts? How does it compare to the console version.

[+] 2 users Like Homameno's post
It’s not gonna be anywhere near the same experience as the console game as the mobile game is just a cheap alternative for phone users , lobbies will have bots disguised as players , the gunplay can be a bit weird to adjust to , but you can probably enjoy it for some quick rounds against easy opponents

It's great for a mobile game but not for a PC game. Shit tons of microtransactions & the game is an entire grind fest if you want to unlock skins and such.

Fine not on level of pubgm but multiplayer mode is and gun game is also fun and as others said there are lot of micro transaction game is owned by tencent so that was expected zombie mode is not worth it. if you like multiplayer mode in pc then you will like it here. Battle royal is not so good.but it is nice game for short gaming sessions

Its fun for a while like any mobile game

nah mate, mobile games are one thing but trying to play a consol game on them is not good

I feel like COD mobile just doesnt look like fun compared to pc or console

Not sure if you know this but you can connect a PS4 controller to your phone, would make it way easier to play.

I have given it a try. I don't play too much, but I liked it. It's fun and fast paced. And controls feel better than in Fornite in my opinion.

Honestly pretry trash

The best way to destroy a classic game - mobile version.

It's fun with friends.