arrow_upward
Call of Duty Modern Warfare II impressions
I got a copy of the game, haven't played too much, didn't do early access campaign run or anything. So i will have to come back once I finish the campaign which i probably will. Graphically...it looks amazing, the first couple of missions show this off I think, and I get good FPS with a 3070ti @4k (80-90 average fps max settings/dlss on). The cinematics look well done too but, again, i dont think its worth the 70 price tag yet personally. 

As for MP... havent played much yet, a couple TDM's, 1 3rd-person mode match and 1 "coop" match where me and another player had to take out SAM sites. Its... call of duty so not much different with how its MP plays out. I like the coop mission and i like the 3rd person view match that i played (if you like that view as a game style). 

Its been kind of janky for me though with its launch. First off, i have had 2-3 crashes and 1 of them restarted my whole PC. Also, for me anyways (with COD on steam), if i want to play campaign, i have to launch the game, get to its menu, pick campaign, then have to "restart" the game for it to load into the campaign menu. Thats kind of annoying.
As for MP... havent played much yet, a couple TDM's, 1 3rd-person mode match and 1 "coop" match where me and another player had to take out SAM sites. Its... call of duty so not much different with how its MP plays out. I like the coop mission and i like the 3rd person view match that i played (if you like that view as a game style).

Its been kind of janky for me though with its launch. First off, i have had 2-3 crashes and 1 of them restarted my whole PC. Also, for me anyways (with COD on steam), if i want to play campaign, i have to launch the game, get to its menu, pick campaign, then have to "restart" the game for it to load into the campaign menu. Thats kind of annoying.

Haven’t gotten a chance to play it yet, but i’m honestly so excited and my friends have said it’s a too 7 COD game oat.