arrow_upward
Cam Newton to the PATS?!?
How do we think the Patriots will do now that they have Cam Newton? Do you think he's washed up?

[+] 1 user Likes weofihwofiwbr's post
To be honest I dont think the pats are ever gonna be the same. Tom Brady leaving the Pats is gonna be like LeBron leaving Cleavland to go to miami.

Get move for both. They still need another wr tho

Smart signing... really no downside

honestly I dont like Cam Newton he has a career long LOW completion percentage even his MVP year was under 60% which is low point of a average starter. he is just another Mike Vick to me. It may be entertaining to watch him carry a team but they will need to spend money on a RB a OL and heavily on Def and forget all about WR/TEs

I just can't believe Tom finally left. End of one of the most significant dynasties in sports history.

The fact that he is being paid less then Mason Rudolph is a joke absolute bargain. 

He won't be as good but BB will make do and get something good out of it

Cam is be all smiles the first 6-7 games, and then be pouty Cam the rest of the season. I think it's going to be a giant bust.

That being said, Brady O/U on near death experience behind the Bucs O line is 4.5 games

i could see them running some pretty neat trick plays with cam tho. i think he's going to have a great year personally

The Pats are done. Cam is washed up way too soon.

Didnt look great the past few years but if anyone can bring out his MVP form its Bill