arrow_upward
Can 2021 be better than 2020?
Man, 2020 sucks, but looks like the covid situation is not even near being better soon, do yoi think its possible that 2021 end up being better, the same, or it could become worse?

[+] 1 user Likes Daveu_'s post
Probably the same or worse. Everyone was saying the same in 2019 about how the upcoming year 2020 would be a better year and we see how that turned out lol.

Next year it gets real. 2020 will all look like a vacation in hindsight.

1/20 US President sworn in.
1/25 LIBOR changes to a new basket of currencies. That sets interest rates for EVERYTHING.

A bad Christmas will double the businesses closing.

These scumbag politicians aren't going to give up their new power. The main thing however, is the WEF's 'great reset' bullshit which is just world communism.

It's pretty clear now that wuflu was a Chinese intelligence operation to get rid of Trump. They've gauged our reaction so they'll advance to the second step. They'll also transition us into some fake environmental garbage which is really just about more control and making everyone poor af.

It's just going to bad. Could be concentration level for any disenters for this agenda which is really US agenda 2010 and 2030 being implemented after being signed by most countries in the 90's.

You'll see.

shhit i mean i would hope so lmfao

With a vaccine things should slowly start to go back to normal so we can only hope

hope it does get damn better
DONT FORGET TO LIKE Smile

I think so, we've been through difficult times, it's just how to be more disciplined

I mean it can't get much worse can it?

second wave is looking kind of bad... but I don't think it'll be worse than the first wave. I'm thinking 2021 will be better

Its got to be hasn't it... hopefully it won't get any worse...

I really don't think so. because of covid, many countries fell into ground. As spending money decreased, company's sale will fall, then...

I think it will be. Definitely better at handling things than we did in 2020. Also I think 2020 was a wake up call.