arrow_upward
Can Taiwan be safe from China?
I recently read an article that a British carrier was threatened by a Chinese nuclear submarine as soon as it entered Asian Sea.

The Chinese seem accustomed to doing that. Taiwan is an ally of the United States, but it is far from the United States. Can China survive a surprise attack?

Probably not, nothing is safe from China

[+] 1 user Likes antithrowaway's post
Taiwan is gonna get genocided by the chinks one way or another, be it by conquest or a massive bombing campaign. The CCP is Han Chinese, and they really hate anything not Han, so they genocide all that. Uiguhrs, the Hong Kongers, the other Cantonese speakers around Shanghai, etc. Communism is a disease, but the CCP has taken it to a new level of evil.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Each era has its characteristics

Quote:Taiwan is gonna get genocided by the chinks one way or another, be it by conquest or a massive bombing campaign. The CCP is Han Chinese, and they really hate anything not Han, so they genocide all that. Uiguhrs, the Hong Kongers, the other Cantonese speakers around Shanghai, etc. Communism is a disease, but the CCP has taken it to a new level of evil.

I have my popcorn ready.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
Quote: I have my popcorn ready.
You know that they're desperately wishing that Trump was President instead of President Dementia and President Uncrossed Legs. Especially after this Kabul fuckup.

Quote:You know that they're desperately wishing that Trump was President instead of President Dementia and President Uncrossed Legs. Especially after this Kabul fuckup.

All these morons aren't qualified.

Quote: All these morons aren't qualified.
That's the beauty of the modern politics: only the unqualified are qualified to hold office.

Doubtful with how China is moving to control Hong Kong

Quote:That's the beauty of the modern politics: only the unqualified are qualified to hold office.

Ain't that the truth.