arrow_upward
Can anyone challenge the Lakers? Are the Nets Legit?
Lakers dominated everyone this year and the clippers folded. Are the nets legit? Who do you think the Lakers will add? Sound off in the comments!

I could see the lakers trading for Mitchell. I hope we get rid of kuz and DG in the offseason

I like that idea! What about Oladipo?

Jazz ain't letting go of Mitchell. Dipo seems like only sg willing to leave. Maybe FVV but he's gonna pricey.

I don’t think the Lakers will be beaten next year and certainly not by the Nets. Bucks with another player are the biggest threat.

The vulnerable Bucks this post season shows how weak the Eastern conference really is.
Can the Bucks lure another talent into the small market Milwaukee? It doesn't seem the owners are the type that splash money around.

Nets might not have a great winning history, but they do have a bigger market and owners that are desperately need wins.
Again, it's the eastern conference. The Heat made it in this year, it's anything goes.

Good question.

Nets are gonna implode, can't trust Kyrie

Nets have the same weak mentality as the clippers so ima say no.

Drose to la #2021

If bucks add cp 3 to their roster or leader player, they will meet laker in the final i think

Nets will be interesting this year. Durant back from injury, Nash coach, Kyrie... being kyrie.

Nets are legit....as long as Kyrie, and KD for that matter, can keep their head straight