arrow_upward
Can anyone recommend a good tv show
Have some time of and have nothing to watch, just finished the witcher and peaky blinders and need something to pass time.

Any Recomendations.

[+] 3 users Like max18tk's post
the Mandalorian

The Boys
Big Bang Theory
Young Sheldon

I would say Mandalorian if you like star wars

max18tk Wrote:Have some time of and have nothing to watch, just finished the witcher and peaky blinders and need something to pass time.

Any Recomendations.
Havent seen the witcher yet, since i read that next season will be on air until 2021, recently i watched "You", a nice two seasons Tv Show

THE SOPRANOS

If you had asked 3 year ago I would have said game of thrones. But now I'd say The Punisher.

If you liked Peaky blinders, give boardwalk empire a go

Deadwood, a classic 3 season HBO series, if you like westerns you will enjoy that one.

Breaking Bad is top tier.

the boys,
the mandalorian

You on Netflix. Great show with really well-written characters. They make the protagonist, a stalker, seem like a fantastic person. They really make the characters great shades of grey.

notaname Wrote:If you had asked 3 year ago I would have said game of thrones. But now I'd say The Punisher.
loved the punisher was raging when it got cancelled

andy.evilbunny Wrote:You on Netflix. Great show with really well-written characters. They make the protagonist, a stalker, seem like a fantastic person. They really make the characters great shades of grey.
whats the show called?

American Crime Story

Spongebob Squarepants.

The witcher is pretty good

Based on the latest trend and recommendations, I would say The Witcher

can't go past "The office" tbh!!!

Criminal Minds is on the last season on AXN, good to watch

Love Peaky. Mr Robot is on a similar level