arrow_upward
Can we please get a point spent/point history list.
can we get a simple list/history of points spent it might be a simple thing, but it can really help with organization. because you don't want to buy a bot reupload that you already have. At

Agree, hope that mods can implement this

Agree, this would be really useful!

Also would really like this

what a great idea, lets hope this gets implemented

Sounds like a great idea
PPV content       docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qreU0NmNJTAekW_uhvIQGWZUkvEDCuIqhgXzGyJEMnw/edit#gid=0
lifeselector        docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19Vme6sP0Je-2uNXX7-TiaeyLra0hVwEJk4QDPVBYfg4/edit#gid=0
GDP content      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bjkg8y4-2upuy8LsZSi3i2ElcjidViJcmf_DOjU7xcQ/edit#gid=0

Any update on this?

This was helpful!

One thing that I'm still not sure on is whether or not comments/posts on anything in the "NSFW Leaks" and "Other Leaks" means that you get negative Contributor points (meaning that you can only post/comment in "Forum Info" and "Discussion")?

Or does it mean that you can still go to NSFW Leaks, but commenting under the "Adult" header sub-section would get you positive points? The "Other Leaks" seems to have the same sub-headers as "NSFW Leaks" that are after the "Leaks" sub-header too, so that's confusing.

Yeah that would be helpful

+1 great idea - I definitely have spent credits for links only to realize I already bought the exact same link on a separate thread