arrow_upward
Can we talk about Anime here ?
Iam somewhat a weeb myself and the astronaut pic hooked me, but to get to the topic MHA is very good plus it gets so much hype u don't have to wait years for another season(example: No game no life-> one of my personal favorites)

read berserk you’re welcome

[+] 1 user Likes DunlopFila's post
I'm just about on S2 of SAO. Excited.

full metal alchemist is a good starting anime

[+] 1 user Likes klee392's post
What's your guys opinion on the first anime I should watch? I haven't started anything yet but I'm interested to start

I've only seen Cowboy Bebop... where should i go from there?

^Akira probably

Watch samurai champloo

Was waiting on One Punch Man Season 3 but then realized it's gonna take forever... so I'm planning on reading the Manga. Good read?

So jujutsu no kaisen is amazing even though it haven't finished

Already watched:
Fire force 
demon slayer
danmachi
one piece
and many more

I recommend watching the manga not the webcomic.The arts amazing! and saitama is still saitama

havent watch it but will do when i hve free time

watch death note,sousei no evangelion,attack on titan if you want more i can recommend

I recommend watching death note,attack on titan,violet evergarden
I'll try to recommend if you want to

Thats for sure

Yeah you actually can . Big Grin

Everyone who don't watch Parasyte, go ant watch it NOW! Its a realy realy good Anime and one of my fav of all time. I oove the main character and the story are pretty good.

Thoughts on the CGI for the final season of Attack on titan? Personally I don't mind it

attack on titans is epic rn

How about make new thread about one piece
Anyone ?

I totally agree

i also totally agree

For any beginners to anime here are a few good anime to get you started:

Naruto - A long anime for sure but it surrounded by less of a stigma than a lot of other anime but its a great watch regardless, especially if you like flashy fights.
Sword Art Online - This anime will introduce you to a subgenre of anime known as Isekai, generally this anime is looked down upon by veterans but if you like sappy romance and sword play this is the one for you.
K-ON - This will introduce you into the Cute girls doing cute things genre, this anime is based in a middle school with the girls all being instrumentalists.

Saiki k is a good anime but very underrated

Konosuba was a really funny anime which I would recommend!