arrow_upward
Can we talk about Anime here ?
Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, and Darling in the Franxx are some of my favorite animes!

Have you guys heard of redo of a healer Undecided ? More seriously tower of God is a pretty good anime only one season for now so if you guys are into Shonen I highly recommend it.

Samurai Champloo is the same director so if you liked cowboy bebop, you'd probably enjoy it too.

Like others have said, Full Metal Brotherhood is another good starting show.

watch shingeki no kiojin man, its too good

It sounds like a fun read but i dint see any anime adaptations yet. Do you think i should wait for the anime to come out or no? cuz i dont think its gonna be sooon.

I absolutely love The Seven Deadly Sins, i finished the manga recently, absolutely stunning.

At At At At At

Attack on titan is the only anime I'm following, it's pretty good.

Baccano was awesome! Have to checkout chainsaw man as recommended above

Watch naruto. That's all I have to say.

I really enjoyed 7 deadly sins. Great mix of good music good writing and lots of fan service. Just right!

I'm super hyped for chainsaw man and I just finished beserk. not many people liked beserk but I enjoyed my time with it.

AOT final season been crazy asfff

Chainsaw man was incredible, i also just read it like a month ago. You should read Hellper, if you havent. not quite the same vein, but extremely interesting, and great art.

if we are recommending animes, you should probably watch some of the heavy hitters like demon slayer, haikyuu, my hero and fate stay night

I've finished both seasons of Re:Zero and personally, I didn't like the second season all that much. Otherwise I've been watching Boruto and Jujutsu Kaisen.

Am I the only one who know : Code : Breaker, Tenjou tenge and Air Gear

Omg yessssss, I want Makima to step on me. She's so hot.

I wonder what Chainsaw Man Part 2 will be about since the author mentioned it will be different (might not include Denji and friends?)

The Heaven's Feel movies were amazing, they're out on Nyaa so you can go enjoy them in their BD glory

You all probably should watch Jujutsu no Kaisen and Katekyoshi no Reborn. Among the best anime ever

If you're looking for a quick watch I'd recommend Golden Boy. It's only 6 episodes and made back in 95' so the animation isn't wonderful but it is absolutely the funniest anime I've seen to date, DUB included. Probably the only anime I've watched more than twice.