arrow_upward
Cannot message
Hello,

I was attempting to send a message for assistance but every time I try to I get this error message:

[Image: error.png]

My account has already been verified and I have never been told my account suspended (warning level is 0, contributor level is in the green)

Specifically, I am hoping to message the admin Lucifer NightStar because despite my contributor level being in the green (+18 as of this post) I still get this error after I already spent credits to access the content:

[Image: too-low.png]

As you can see from my profile I have been creating numerous threads and my contribution is no longer in the negative. Please help me. Thank you.

If you had read the (small) FAQ then you would know why you do not have access to the private messages system.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Touche. I can understand how annoying repetitive questions can be but there's also a reason TL;DR abbreviation exists too. Thanks anyway!

TY Lucifer, of all the forums I've discovered I like this one the best fair and balanced, may end up getting premium too!

[+] 1 user Likes ToTheKings101's post
(08-06-2020, 05:57 PM)ToTheKings101 Wrote: TY Lucifer, of all the forums I've discovered I like this one the best fair and balanced, may end up getting premium too!

Agreed, this forum is so much better than others I had checked out. The premium is well worth it too - I started out with Elite and really liked the value offered, so I upgraded to Onyx once my Elite upgrade was ending.

[+] 1 user Likes lions88's post
(08-06-2020, 04:49 PM)ToTheKings101 Wrote: Touche. I can understand how annoying repetitive questions can be but there's also a reason TL;DR abbreviation exists too. Thanks anyway!

Sorry I did not mean for my reply to come across as snippy. One of the sad realities of having 1000 things to do and no time to do them is that sometimes haste comes out as rudeness 

Please accept my apologies for that 

The fact is that people were using the messaging system to trade CP and then creating new fake accounts to keep doing it after getting banned. The simple fact was this is a deterrent that if people use the system in this manner they will be banned and are unlikely to ban evade and upgrade over and over again
leakedbb.com/faq.php

(11-06-2020, 05:53 PM)lions88 Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 05:57 PM)ToTheKings101 Wrote: TY Lucifer, of all the forums I've discovered I like this one the best fair and balanced, may end up getting premium too!

Agreed, this forum is so much better than others I had checked out. The premium is well worth it too - I started out with Elite and really liked the value offered, so I upgraded to Onyx once my Elite upgrade was ending.

Comments like these make my day so thanks!
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Quote:Sorry I did not mean for my reply to come across as snippy. One of the sad realities of having 1000 things to do and no time to do them is that sometimes haste comes out as rudeness 

Please accept my apologies for that 

The fact is that people were using the messaging system to trade CP and then creating new fake accounts to keep doing it after getting banned. The simple fact was this is a deterrent that if people use the system in this manner they will be banned and are unlikely to ban evade and upgrade over and over again

No worries at all mate! I didn't even mean to suggest you were lol that's just what happens when it's all text and no conversation context. Part of it too is just not as tech savvy and being reactionary to negative effects (i.e. losing contribution points) but just being patient is what it takes. And I can definitely understand the whole spamming thing I mean I don't have a comp sci background but just email alone! Keep up the good work!