arrow_upward
Chainsaw Man Hype
Anyone else looking forward to the Chainsaw Man anime that is supposed to come out in the near future? Whether you have read the manga or just seen pictures of the characters online, feel free to let me know your favorites. 

Personally, I can't wait for the fights scenes that will be beautifully animated by MAPPA. My favorite character has to be Denji because he's just looking for a simple life with basic desires. That gives him a humble trait that's easy to root for.

[+] 4 users Like Dreadpool's post
I hope the anime will be just as amazing as the manga. Smile

I’ve been reading it recently so even just so far the trailer got me super hyped, and there’s some big names working on this so here’s hoping it’s sick. Denji and Power are prob my favs, both are a lot of fun and charming and hard not to love

In case people have never seen: https colon // www dot youtube.com/watch?v=eyonP1AgC0k

Chainsaw man anime studio has a lot of pressure to perform well. It's not easy to pull off something as crazy as chainsaw man with all it's insane characters and powers

Shit looks crZy

Chainsaw Man is going to be so fire ?. Wonder at what point they animate to and how they’re going to pace the series over the cour

Can't wait for the anime, I hope it turns out as well as the manga.