arrow_upward
Cheap Hobbies that anyone can pursue?
Well right now Reading is my new Hobby, but if you think about it its really expensive. If I wouldnt read the books for "free" every Month, I would have to pay more than 100$ every month.

I wonder if there any cheaper hobbies out there.

(Yes 100$ is a lot for me Sad )

Bruh.

Video games might sound like they’re expensive but if you’ve got a computer you can download free games like League of Legends, Call of Duty Warzone, Fortnite, Apex and there’s plenty more

[+] 1 user Likes tiktokjac lop's post
Walking is free, and a hobby.

Fitness: Do push ups and sit ups. Go for a run every now and then.
It is free and keeps you healthy Smile

[+] 1 user Likes bimbam12's post
Fitness! It’s even more fun if you have friends or someone to exercise with.

If I wouldnt read the books for "free" every Month, I would have to pay more than 100$ every month.
This is why we pirate books. That's how college students don't get raped by the on-campus student store.

Like others have said, Fitness is a good one. Its like win win. You can do a lot body weigjt stuff for free and now that the supply has caught up you can get home workout stuff for cheap from like Walmart.

I've talked about it before in a couple of my other threads but I feel like model making and in particular Gundam model kits have a low cost entry point. You don't need much to start (knife, cutters, sand paper) and the entry level kits cost around $15-30.

That being said if you get really into customizing, the hobby can be expensive. I just spent couple hundred on a new airbrush set up but it's not necessary at all.

Football referee

I actually had an old soldering iron set laying around and some broken electronics. enjoyed myself with that for quite a while and became quite skilled at soldering.

Running or working out at home

Have you tried origami? That one is pretty cheap if you have a cheap source of paper and the instructions are free online.

If reading is your new hobbie and you like to do it why do you have to quit just because you can't afford books? Go to a library and read there or take it home, for sure you have one in your town and the cost should be almost null. You can also search if there is any drop points near you for some pick and drop bock chains, that's easy with just a book to start you can pass it around to other to read it while you do your test drive on some other books aswell

depending on where you live you could try geocaching its fairly fun.

Cheap hobby is to read