arrow_upward
Chinese anti-gaming stance
China is really cracking down on its population playing video games and really limiting the time kids can spend on their computers to play them...

Here is one article: 

Chinese anti-gaming stance.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Chinese anti-gaming stance.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

cnn. com /2021 /08 /31 /tech /china -ban- video- games- minor- intl-hnk/ index. html

I think the way they do it is bad but do they have a point? or does a nanny state basically lead to bad behaviors later?

if they ban it people are going to find ways around it or turn to other things that arent necessarily better. I can understand wanting moderation but seems excessive

[+] 1 user Likes trash_omg's post
Its weird how behave around video games. When wow released they first had to take away all the skeletons because of reasons

They try to control people too much. I don't think it'll work in the long term.

[+] 1 user Likes nissyack's post
What will happen in the long term, you think?

It's interesting when you think about how some of the biggest games worldwide are partially or entirely owned by Chinese-run companies.

It'll not affect anyone outside of china I am sure but you might probably see a surge in offline game sales on the chinese market since those cannot be tracked

their population is upside down, and they need as many workers as possible to support a bunch of old people in the future b/c of their retarded 1-child policy

I mean I think they got worse things going on than gaming curfews

Way worse...wiping an entire culture of the planet for one

They try to control ppl, and this is bcm sck, what are they thinking?, a boring cntry?

[+] 1 user Likes yoisuke's post
I think they are doing this as a response to complaints from parents and teachers that children were becoming addicted

Any link....I mean, even if so, there has got to be a less invading way of doing it