arrow_upward
Chocomonster did not deliver after payment.
[Image: Screenshot_20220925-152755.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20220925-192829.png]
Chocomonster claimed to have gotten into several snaps for me. He provided some images of proof and asked me to pay. I made a crypto deposit, and he blocked me on Kik after the money cleared. It looks like he scammed 3way2level as well based on his reputation score. He goes by several variations of 'snapqueen1' with several numbers added on Kik and Telegram. He previously made two posts here, and subsequently deleted them after a day or so. I asked him why and he simply claimed to not want to advertise his services after getting enough customers. I have reached out to him several times on this forum as well, but he has not answered my messages despite his status showing him being online several times since I contacted him. This could be resolved if he provides the product he was paid for. If he does not, then I ask he be blocked from here and the moderators keep an eye out for the images he uses as proof of his skill and advertisements for his services.

Thank you.

[+] 1 user Likes echelon12's post
I have messaged

RE: Chocomonster did not deliver after payment..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Chocomonster did not deliver after payment..
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
and he is given 24 hours to respond or be banned.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Chocomonster has been banned for potentially also scamming 2 other members!
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post